Visitors

Monday, March 23, 2020

1BACH KEY TO PAGE 32

1 BACH

KEY TO PAGE 32

GRAMMAR DOCTOR / TEST

DO THE TEST FIRST, THEN CHECK YOUR ANSWERS AND CHECK YOUR SCORE ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING:

(Haz el test primero, luego corrige tus respuestas y comprueba la puentuación de acuerdo con los siguientes resultados)

0-12 points: your grammar is too weak. (Muy bajo)

13-15 points: your grammar is a bit under the weather (un poco bajo)

16-19 points: your grammar is quite healthy (bastante bien)

20-25 points: Well done! Keep up the good work (muy bien, sigue así)

Ex. 1

1. works
2. are going out
3. is travelling
4. do you go
5. doesn't like

Ex. 2

1. Carol lent me a movie but I´ve already seen it.
2. The party had finished when I arrived.
3. Hilary met Susan at school.
4. The programme finished while you were sleeping.
5. I didn't see your brother. Did he come in the end?

Ex. 3

1. yet
2. for
3. Did you see
4. just
5. have you known

Ex. 4

1-c went
2-c arrive
3-a was watching
4-a didn't call
5-c had already

Ex. 5

1. I'm looking for the English teacher. Do you know where she is?
2. Pablo usually goes to school by bus.
3. How long have you lived here?
4. I've worked here for three years.
5. I've just seen your brother.

No comments: