FIRST DO THE EXERCISES ON YOUR OWN.
CHECK YOUR ANSWERS AND CORRECT THEM.
DO NOT ERASE OR COVER MISTAKES.
YOU ALSO LEARN FROM THEM
YOUR TEACHER WILL SEE
HOW WELL YOU ARE UNDERSTANDING AND IMPROVING.
"Own answers" means that each student may have a different correct answer, because they are usually personal questions.
It is advisable to check them with your teacher to make sure that they are correct.
If you have doubts or questions, ask your teacher or submit a comment here.
Good luck and enjoy!
2. How do you do?; 3. Hi, my name´s...; 4. Where do you come from/Where are you from?
2. j; 3. h; 4. i; 5. e; 6. d; 7. a; 8. b; 9. f; 10. g
1. ...reading; 2. Nick is tall, friendly and good-looking. He is relaxed. He likes playing football.
3. Dan is blonde, short and slim. He is serious. He likes watching videos.
comes / is studying / is working / think / is watching / talking
like / think / speaks / comes / looks / wears / rides
are coming / are talking / is talking / isn´t looking
2. She comes from Portugal.
3. Because her father works there.
4. She´s witty and funny but she talks too much.
5. Because he/she is a new teacher.
6. Because she speaks French all the time.
7. She looks very modern.
8. Her mother and Nela.
9. They are talking.
10. Because Nela is talking too much.
3. Where do you see her?
4. When do you see her?
5. How do you know?
6. What are you doing...?
7. Whose mobile are you using?
1. They are waiting for their guide.
2. Jeremias López.
3. He was the first European to travel along the Amazon in 1542.
4. It´s full of dangerous animals.
5. Because he liked Candy and wanted to go with her.
2. d; 3. e; 4. a; 5. b