PROGRESS CHECK, UNIT 2
1. WRITE SENTENCES.
2. Kerry doesn't like watching tv; 3. Harry enjoys studying; 4. Everybody likes sleeping; 5. They don´t mind doing homework; 6. I am interested in going to the cinema; 7. Penny´s good at swimming; 8. Bill loves listening to hip-hop; 9. Watching tv is boring; 10. We hate getting up early.
2. SUBJECT OR OBJECT QUESTIONS?
2. S; 3. S; 4. O; 5. O; 6. S
2. What music do you like? ; 3. Who teaches your class maths? ;
4. What do you do on Saturdays? ; 5. What is your favourite tv programme? ; 6. Who sits behind you in class? ; 7. What is your father´s name?
2. going out with friends ; 3. getting up early ; 4. staying in bed all day ; 5. staying at home ; 6. going for walks ; 7. going to the cinema ; 8. doing sports ; 9. cooking ; 10. shopping ; washing-up
5. TWO LISTS:
Free time activites: going out with friends; staying in bed all day; staying at home ; going for walks; going to the cinema; doing sports.
Everyday activities: getting up early; cooking; shopping; washing-up.
6. AN ACTIVITY FOR EACH DEFINITION:
1. shopping; 2. staying in bed all day; 3. washing-up; 4. going to the cinema; 5. cooking; doing sports / going for walks.
Remember: use the gerund form after these verbs:
like / don´t like / love / hate / don´t mind
How well did you do this progress check?
Remember to CORRECT MISTAKES on your notebook!