Visitors

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tell me about today

Hi, guys!

What I liked today...

Your participation

Some people were listening carefully all the time

Your volunteer work

How you reacted at recognizing the woman in the blue picture :-)

How you got involved in the activity with the poster called TELL ME ABOUT TODAY

How a student spontaneously said sorry after reflecting on what he had done during the first part of a lesson.

What I didn´t like today...

A student hurt a classmate at the end of a lesson. It was an accident, as a result of kidding her.

Some people talking while their classmates were answering my questions.

Some people chewing gum.

I had to spend half the break clarifying some aspects with a whole group :-((

***

PAULA, ARE YOU OK ? 

***

NOW, YOU TELL ME

WHAT DID YOU LIKE OF TODAY´S LESSON?
WHAT DIDN´T YOU LIKE?

ENTER YOUR COMMENT AND HAVE A NICE DAY





1 comment:

Unknown said...

October 7,1492
first public burning of books Leuven(holanda).