1. a. F "Actually, Halloween originated in Europe as a Celtic New Year celebration" / "For the Irish, in the Celtic calendar... a pagan festival"
b. F "They began to dress up... a practice that eventually became... tradition"
2. a. Halloween is one of the greatest commercial holidays in the USA because people spend over seven billion dollars every year. ... because people spend their money to buy a lot of things for Halloween.
b. The "trick or treat" tradition is similar to the Celtic celebration in the sense that people used to wear costumes and give food.
3. a. products
4. a. If / from
b. where / so that -- a
c. Although / in
d. Two million people who celebrate in the streets are attracted by NY´s village H. parade. Next exams: 2009-2010 June AThe truth about bears 2009-2010 June B India´s Economic Revival 2nd P for April, 27th 2nd Q for April, 28th
1. a. F "But, after the operation... can begin to speak."
b. F "She added that todlers undergoing rehabilitation... sometimes... makes them more introverted"
2. a. After music therapy / After music rehabilitation it was shown that these children with communication problems were more likely to speak. Music therapy helps children who were not able to hear properly to improve their communicative skills in an easier way and it also reduces the stress that they suffer.
b. Some children are involved in games including music and some others are suggested games without music. In the rehabilitation sessions children are provided with toys and they can just play with them,whereas when there is music, they do activities related to it.
3. a. undergoes
4. a. Music, which... between...
b. are videotaped / to
c. There is still --- / a lot of / much more work to be done BY researchers